Delicious Cookie Dough -
Hey everyone! I happened to have a whole bag of M & M's just lying around the house last.... last week and I decided to mix up my favorite, most delicious cookie dough recipe. Trust me on this one guys, its quit AMAZING. But you guys should definitely try it to see how your taste buds take it!
1 cup of butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1/2 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar.
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/8 teaspoon of salt
Any 12- ounce package of M & M's or Chocolate chips or even your favorite nuts!
( I used M&M's )
1. Preheat your oven to 350*F.
|2. In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. I like to hand make my mixture with a knife so everything doesn't go flying everywhere and I'm sure I don't miss anything. But feel free to use an electric mixer.|
|3. Beat in egg and vanilla.|
|4. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Don't worry if you don't combine it perfectly, it's just to make sure that the baking soda and salt spreads evenly into the butter mixture later on.|
|5. Pour in half of the flour mixture into the butter mixture. Once that is evenly distributed, pour and mix the rest into the sugar/butter mixer.|
|6. Stir in your candies of your choice.|
BAM. Your done with the dough. How easy was that?
1. Spray your cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray of any kind.
|2. Make sure your drop your cookie dough around 1-2 teaspoons round.|
3. Make sure there 1-2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
4. Bake around 13-17 minutes.
5. Around 6 minutes turn your cookie sheets 180 degrees so your cookies will evenly spread.
6. At 10 minutes check your cookies by sticking a toothpick in the center, and its done if it comes out clean.
7. If its not clean check every 2- minutes with a toothpick.
|8. When its finally done, pull cookie sheet out and lay it on the oven. Make sure you turn off the oven and put the cookies on a cookie rack to cool off.|
Hope you guys enjoyed the blog and the cookies! Sorry for it being WAY to late.
Don't be shy and share what you have to say about the cookies you made.